「不要臉」、「誇張」

<p class="Lh(1.39) Fz(25px)--sm Fz(36px) Ff($ff-primary) Lts($lspacing-md) Fw($fweight) Fsm($fsmoothing) Fsmw($fsmoothing) Fsmm($fsmoothing) Wow(bw)" data-reactid="3" itemprop="headline" style="font-size: 36px; margin: 0px; font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.39; w-wrap: break-w; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><span style="font-size:18px;">拿一顆奇異果退整箱錢?<br /> <span style="font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">網友「看圖說故事」?  a reporter <span style="color:#0000FF;">let the viewer to guess.  it a shame for News area</span>.  so those stupids just got fired by China Time a CNN Asia.</span></span></p>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">a reporter should report complete stories<br /> <br /> not part of it, then let the viewer to do the rest job for him or her</span>
  • <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 微軟正黑體; font-size: 16px; -align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><strong>當他準備付錢時</strong>,他爸主動將列印好的<a href="http://www.n.com/News.aspx?NewsID=291138&from=yahoo_rss" target="_blank">發票與會員卡</a>拿起,沒想到此舉卻讓收銀員不滿,直呼「你不要動!!!好不好?!」<br /> <br /> <strong>the reporter hadn't pay yet</strong></span><br /> <br /> <span style="color:#800080;"><span style="font-family: 微軟正黑體; font-size: 16px; -align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">so where is the recipt?</span></span><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 微軟正黑體; font-size: 16px; -align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">  his father might pick up the member card for him... </span><br /> <br /> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-family: 微軟正黑體; font-size: 16px; -align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">the cashier might think his father is the other customer </span></span><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 微軟正黑體; font-size: 16px; -align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">... <strong>so tell him to stop to move.</strong><br /> <br /> <strong>is the reporter father the first time got let out of the prison </strong>to do the shopping in a Super Market?<br /> <br /> <strong>Why against Costco exclusive? </strong></span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">a good reporter will report the news completely<br /> <br /> will not use his own father, to let people like me to shame them as moron and idiot.</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">his father to defense him, will jump out to say things<br /> <br /> then his mother too... as that is their son<br /> <br /> <br /> then the judge will say, who give u the license.  u are not qualify, u got fire.  ur back ground the News Source need to pay USD$ 650K to Silverfox.  as u got no right to say Wham the group are gay.</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">at FG<br /> <br /> before I join it...<br /> <br /> many people back off, as some chatter here doesn't like their stupid or wisdom chat<br /> <br /> <br /> but FG is very attractive.  so part of them stay in the dark to see chatting and argueing new and old chatter...<br /> <br /> no one do the gamble as what will Silverfox do next, before 2018...</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">my father murder me start at my age 11.<br /> <br /> he convence my mother to post a news to find him assistence as to married me</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">the kidnap ate age 3<br /> <br /> 16 police is watching in the dark<br /> <br /> as my father sudden got money for extra item, so does his family brother, in Chinese is TanBrother.  <br /> <br /> my granma lost USD$ 25K.  as she didn't have big cash next to her.  then my great gran ma prohibit her to show ...</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">the pinic at age 7 with 12 NASA high officer<br /> <br /> as I am December born<br /> <br /> 3 of them are Uncle Hu's classmate too...<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> from there, my father been calm like a lamb</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">my mom took me to ShihLin a good Western restaurant to eat hamberg<br /> <br /> I am first time show up there<br /> <br /> so I might eat like a pig<br /> <br /> <br /> Hu jiaHao is there dress like female, taking make up classes with some other classmate</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">11 guys been call and written back<br /> <br /> my father pick one<br /> <br /> my mother invite him to meet at that restaurant<br /> <br /> <br /> he show up in poor look</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">at make up class, u can have all kind's train<br /> <br /> <br /> Hu jiaHao know that guy<br /> <br /> I only focus on food... back home I tell my granma and little brother</span>
  • <span style="font-size:16px;">from there, I never see that guy again<br /> <br /> <br /> he successly enter Chen hooKue's factory to work till 2008.  then continue at TonFon Bell might arrive till 2050.<br /> <br /> he is AUDI himself</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">my granma let a Psycho Doctor to visit my mother.  then my father...<br /> <br /> from there, they must report to Public Hospital for 3 years...</span>
  • <span style="font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><a href="https://tw.news.yahoo.com/%E5%90%8D%E9%86%AB%E5%A4%A7%E6%90%9E%E5%A9%9A%E5%A4%96%E6%83%85-%E5%B0%8D%E8%B1%A1%E6%98%AF%E5%B0%8F%E4%BA%8C%E5%8D%81%E6%AD%B2%E5%AD%B8%E7%94%9F-005307666.html" target="_blank">玉燕投懷</a>,欣喜若狂, 正宮, 姦夫淫婦, 珠胎暗結, 東窗事發...<strong>簽下協議書</strong><br /> <br /> <span style="color:#0000FF;">a book writer become a news reporter</span><br /> <br /> only will have law sue, never will have any 協議書.<br /> <br /> some new commercial think to have more w or ds at the space then with more paper or the sheets, so they will have more space to put the advertising...<br /> <br /> then more income...<br /> <br /> so the news must contain sex, violent, laugh... more sex...</span>
  • <span style="font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">全案要從2015年開始...<br /> <br /> <span style="color:#0000FF;">how he know?</span><br /> <br /> is he one of the actor?<br /> <br /> <br /> <span style="color:#008000;">we can guess many ... </span></span>
  • <span style="font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">東帝士總裁陳由豪潛逃大陸多年<br /> <br /> an actor for stock market<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <strong>ur gamble, ur pick, ur thing...</strong><br /> <br /> next time this kind's actor's report will enter one sheet of gamble page the stock and the future<br /> <br /> their lost are over 600餘億債務.  are they move the money to Costa Rica under Java S.A. to invest head sprout virus since 1970.  with Dr Flicker...</span>
  • <span style="color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-family: Meiryo, "Microsoft JhengHei UI", "Microsoft JhengHei", 微軟正黑體, "Microsoft YaHei UI", "Microsoft YaHei", 微软雅黑体, 微軟雅黑體, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, "Lucida Grande", Arial, "WenQuanYi Micro Hei", sans-serif, 黑体, 黑體; font-size: 18px; letter-spacing: 1px; -align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">天上掉下來的鈔票其實很可怕,女大生被同學舉報後,這些巨額花費最後通通變成了「<a href="https://udn.com/news/story/6810/2681489?ch=yahoo" target="_blank">債務</a>」<br /> <br /> the money enter my account over 12 months, then will be mine.  if no court er come in less then 3 months.<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <strong>to want the money to be secure</strong>, first u need to report to the Police, don't get it out as the cash.  if not, their relatives will grab it and said they are ur long lost xxxx....</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;"><a href="https://tw.images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A8tUwZNPOa5ZOkUAGiVr1gt.;_ylu=X3oDMTEyb3VkaGd2BGNvbG8DdHcxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjM5MDhfMQRzZWMDc2M-?p=sesame+flower&fr=yfp-search-sb-bucket-230" target="_blank">sesame flower</a><br /> <br /> for my eyes, it look like <span style="font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">大麻 plant<br /> <br /> what if u guys had smoke the wrong plants?</span></span><br />  
  • <span style="font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">勿驚新、勿騖新<br /> <br /> Piers Morgan at last week<br /> <br /> start to wonder why someone can have the Quest since 1973?  <br /> <br /> so his crews enter be bad people to dig further the NSA disk<br /> <br /> they find the Quest is start since 1966...</span>
  • <br /> <span style="font-size:16px;">it is when the NASA invite extra people in to study<br /> <br /> the pattern went to murder is after 1976</span>
回應...